Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What happen today...

What happen today..

It is important to start the day right if not everything will turn up wrong. There so a belief that we should start the first step out of the house with the right leg. Similarly, we should also get out from the right side of the bed and in Yoga, we closed our practice by getting up from right side of our body. The right seems to have the positive happening.

Is this true? It is very hard to say . I slept on the left side of the bed and getting up from also the left side of the bed. I cannot be crawling over my wife by getting out from the right side. Does this mean that I will be pushed by the negative happenings everyday ?

Today was a day which things gets a bit messy. I was nagged by my wife because my car door was not properly shut. Somehow, I was quite uncomfortable because the car door was heavy and the steering was tight after a overhaul service and I could not shut it tight  and I did not see the warning message. It got messier as we go on.

Reaching office,my business manager came in for a meeting. He was all blown up telling me the upsetting message from my big boss claiming that he was slow in his response. Another bad news was that some competitor is trying to buy fabric from him and to supply to our long term customers.  What a stupid enquiry and he felt upset that that the buyer is so ignorant. How can we supply our competitor to  compete for the same customers. This is really an idiotic world if we do it.

My banker friend called me after a long time of absence and I was glad that she called. She has been trying to pregnant through a test tube process and she told me that she failed the second time and now is recovering from the process. She is very determine but things are so how fated. I wish her luck.

At the end of the  day, I SMS my wife a few times but the message failed to be delivered  and I called her a few times and her phone was blocked and I missed my yoga session. It was mend to be a bad day.

When approaching the bridge toll , a car tried to overtake me as my car approach the toll and the lane on the left was empty. He hooted at me and I show him the middle finger and in the process my bridge tag fell out from my hand. I was very upset. I tried to calm myself by taking deep breaths.

I have met an old friend with my business promotion manager and my friend told me that he recently had a heart attack. He has been suffering chest pain for a few times and he did not take it seriously and one morning , the same pain became unbearable and he decide to see a doctor and he was told that all arteries was 99.9 % blocked and the 0.01% save his life. He went through a Ballooning treatment and is now taking medications. According to my friend, the treatment is so advance now and no by-pass was needed. He was one of the lucky ones. Life is very fragile , so lets live it well.

The last bit of the messy day is upon arriving at my sister's house for dinner , my daughter have taken the food back home. It was so tiring with all these happenings , I fell asleep on the couch and wake up feeling very tired.

I have to let go of everything that had happen today and move on with a better tomorrow. The work will be waiting and  things will be happening and life will go on.

The sun will continued to rise on the east and sets on the west and the day will passed by no matter what happen. Everyday is a new day , a new beginning.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment