Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A bread cafe, Kelawai Road,penang

Bread cafe, Kelawai Road , Penang

I was passing by this cafe on a Saturday afternoon and I decided to drop in for a cup of coffee. The cafe is directly Oppersite  Gurney Paragon and it was located in the same bungalow which also housed a fashion boutique.

In front of the entrance , there was an old wooden door which is placed as a landmark for the cafe. After entering the glass door, I got a surprise as it is a beautifully decorated cafe in a French taste. It is quite brightly lighted up with small tables and chairs of different designed. The counter was fully of different cakes and breads . The menu was well done with pictures of the different dishes and with the proper prices .

I liked the design and color matching of the walls and furniture. I was with my daughter M and I told her that I would like to operate a similar type of cafe after I retire. She lift her head and look around and give me a welcome smile. She never say 'yes ' or 'no' . Maybe she have her own plan.

I ordered a salad , a cup of coffee while she ordered a sunny side egg with bread and a smoothie. I also ordered a French bread  and a Tiramitsu . I enjoyed a Saturday afternoon with my daughter, May in a beautiful cafe. What else we need to do? Nothing , just relax and enjoy the food.

It was abit pricey but it does not matter. It is value for money especially enjoying the time with somebody I loved dearly, my daughter M

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment