Friday, March 21, 2014

Old House Restaurant , Kimberly Streets, Penang

Old House restaurant , Kimberly streets   Penang.

I have heard a lot about the restaurant and many people have requested me for dinner there but I have never been there except last night , I make it there for dinner.

It is a row of pre-war houses housing a shop offering statues, Chinese traditional curving a , Buddha, Goddess of mercy and statutes of many other  Chinese deities. It was a like a " a sky full of God and Goddess".

Adjourning shop is a restaurant , offering local and exotic dishes. All the offerings of Chinese delicacies, abalone, sharks' fin, sea food, lobster, etc.

The pricing was reasonable . RM38 per person  for a five dish course dinner or RM68 person with all delicacies.
The chef was a Dato who love cooking for people. The food was excellent and I over eat last night.

I would like to recommend to people who lives Chinese herbs and delicacies. It will be a venture where you would like to forget .

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment