Sunday, March 9, 2014

A tough weekend.... it was with a heavy heart

Last Thursday, it was reported that DS Anwar was sentenced to 5 years jail for sodomy 2 and it makes me very uncomfortable with the change of event and the outcome.  I found that democracy is properly have ended in my country.  It was a very disturbing news.

On Saturday, the missing of MH370 with 239 passenger on board of MAS and the lack of confirmation of what have happened stirred the emotions of the people especially those affected by this crisis.  MAS after suffering RM1.2 billion losses and now, come this disaster, what is happening to our Country.  MAS shares drop 18% this morning and it was downgraded and what the x%^&$^ is happening to the Country. It was reported that there was two fake passports been used at the immigration check point ie one an Austrian and one Italian and it was used by different nationals. Why can't the immigration identify the difference in their features ?  Are they caught sleeping or " leepaking" ?

There goes our Country's resources having to pay for incompetencies and political bankrupts.  No wonder so many people have migrated from this Country . Totally incompetent and manipulative morons.

There is a fire fire burning in my heart and my anger starts to escalate and it makes me very upset for what is happening . Should I continued to work so hard and contribute 25% of my income to support this Country or should I pack it up and let these monkeys run this Country.

I have no intention to criticise the  management but as a tax payer, I am very upset.  I pray for the wrong to be right and the incompetent to be punished for their oversight.

Life have to go on and it is important that the oucome of MH370 be quickly settled and put all the people out of this mistery.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment