Saturday, July 13, 2013

My unlucky day - today

My  unlucky day - today

I started the day well. I went for yoga in the morning and had a good breakfast and met my friends for lunch with my wife。it was a simple and good lunch.

After that , we proceed to Komtar for our hair cut. The car park was full so I leave my wife at the doorstep of 1st Avenue and I went around to find a car park . I circled 1st avenue for three times before I could find a parking slot. I took the parking ticket and went around to look for my wife. 

I walk from 1st Avenue to Prangin Mall and to Komtar .when  I came out of Prangin Mall, I landed in Pacific supermarket in Komtar and as I was passing I saw 70% discount in Pacific and I proceed to buy a short pant. After paying ,I proceed to look for my wife at her auntie's saloon. 

After the hair cut, I proceed to Cotton-on to buy another short pant  and we proceed into Espirit next door. I was thirsty and procced to Starbucks to buy a green tea latte. I sat on a table and took my time to enjoy the green tea。My wife joined me and we proceed to the car park. Here the trouble starts.  .

I could not find my parking ticket and was desperate. My wife was edgy and I try to find my ticket. It was lost..I give up after searching for sometimes. I went around asking anyone how to get out of the mall. I was direct to proceed to the ground floor and I was directed to go to first floor and information clerk told me to proceed to fifth floor   After reaching 5th floor I was lost and have to search for the car park ticketing office.  There I was told to pay RM50 for the penalty.
What can I do ? Just pay lor.

After feeling the mall ,I was quite upset with myself. I proceed to a shell station to refill my petrol tank. I inserted the nozzle into the opening of the petrol tank and stand there watching.  Suddenly, the petrol was oozing out from my tank so I immediately stopped the pump but a lot of petrol have already spilled out。

I was wet with petrol and after that I drove home. I changed my car and proceed for dinner. Everything was smooth.

After reaching home , I started to watch Tv which was showing the Astro singing competition. Until the finals , it was okay but during the announcement of the winner , heavy rain fell and cut off the transmission. So, I gave up and went to bed.

These co-incidences have happen before and can happen again. Life is a mysterious journey.it is full of fun, challenges and heartache.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment