Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Missed my flight home today

Missed my flight home Today, I attended a meeting in Kl and the meeting dragged on until 2pm and my flight was at 3.50pm. Only one hour and fifty minutes to reach the airport. It would be a rush. I left the meeting to grap a bit and rushed to KLIA . I took a taxi to the MRT station , it took 10 minutes and I walk to buy a ticket and rush to the MRT platform and I have to wait for 15 minutes to take the MRT. By now, it is already 2.35pm . The MRT took 15 minutes to KLIA Sentral and by now , it was 2.50pm. At Sentral. I have to rushed to buy a ticket and go to the platform and waited for 15 minutes for the expressed train and by now , it is 3.20pm.  It was a 50:50 chance to catch the flight at 3.50pm. The expressed train reached KLIA at 3.50pm and the chance was for it to delay. However, our luck went out. The plane have left for Penang. I have buy another ticket. It cost me RM185 ie RM100 for penalty and RM85 for the difference in the fare. I was tkd to bring the receipt to the auto ticket dispenser machines but it was not working and I was directed to a standby counter. I was told to wait for my name to be called out. So I found a seat to wait and waited for my name. After 20 minutes, I checked with the counter and was told to wit for my ticket. I did not bother to complain as I know the inefficiency of the ticket counters. No need to wake the lazy dogs. Finally, I got my tickets and waited for my fight home. What the heck?? Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment