Saturday, July 20, 2013

My first trip to KK, sabah

I am in KK since yesterday. My first time to this place and was surprised to see so much developments  in the town area. The  buildings were build at reasonable heights and it was quite standard.

Coming in Air Asia flight , I could see lots of water along the runway just like in Bangladesh but the whole area near the airport was much better developed.

I was here on business at the Sutera harbor and the area have two separate hotels ie at the mallegan and Pacific. I have to travel to both locations for the different events. The hotels are beautiful with big swimming pools by the 
Sea and there was a lot of ya cht  parked along the marina.

My experience is that the. It's of living is quite high as a bowl of noodles at the hotel cost RM20 per plate. Even the cab driver  complain of high living cost.

For the seafood , it was quite good and the steamed fish was tasty and fresh. Sabah is famous for its seafood and there were a lot of tourist from China and Japan. So far, I have not got the chance to travel around which I hope to do so tomorrow. I will tell you more after my exploration.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment