Saturday, July 27, 2013

Another normal Sunday

Another Sunday morning

I have just dropped off my daughter and my niece at the Langkawi ferry port as they are going to Langkawi for their holidays. Today was my third day of rest after coming back from Bangladesh.

My body was recovering from my short and hectic trip to Bangladesh and KK. It has been three days of resting and sleeping and the rest of the time watching video or TV. The body was telling me to rest and have a complete shutdown.
It was like the normal rest days  on the weekend.

Time just flies as I lay down and rest. As usual ,time waits for no one. It is not a matter of what is right or wrong but the choice I have make . The reason is also because my wife is having a cough and a flu. 

I did some shopping in the morning and laze around in the house and played with my dogs for a little while.
And that is my Sunday.

For Next week, it  will be a hectic week again , full of meetings and follow ups for me and back to my normal yoga sessions in the evening.
Have to get my body and mind fully rested to meet the coming changes.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment