Friday, July 12, 2013

Another weekend - haiyoo

I am waiting for my wife to finish her work and we will head home. Yes, this is Friday and we will have two days of rest before another hectic week. Time is zooming too fast and before we realized it , it will Sunday night. Really scary, time is slipping from our hands even if we try to grip it. Maybe at my age, time have become very important. I have a colleague who tells me that she is happy and would be happier if she has the financial freedom. Yeah, at her age, this is true as she is still struggling to accumulate her wealth. When I was young, I do not care about money. I have ample food to eat and I was running freely and do whatever I want. Time was all I have and I really enjoyed my childhood life. There was no restrictions and there is no need to hurry. I was having my financial freedom. When I go through college and start earning a living, I was rushing through life and struggling to live within my budget. I compared myself with others and wanted what others is having. People called it " follow the jones". It was the establishment's rule and we start to entered into a rat race. After getting married, we work even harder and try to be accumulate wealth to retire early. We make some mistakes on the way and our savings were slashed. Then, we try to re-coup by working harder. We work, work and work as time slip away. We never realized it or even we realized it, we did not place much importance on it. Now, after working so hard and I lift me head, a long time have passed. What else can we do and if we just sit around, time will not be still. It stops for no one. The journey have to carry on and the show must go on. We have to be contented with what we have achieved or what we have done whether correclty or wrongly. There is no time to judge but only time to mitigate our wrong actions. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment