Saturday, April 28, 2012

Family - I love you.

You don't love someone because they're beautiful. They're beautiful because you love them. >>Its true you don't know what you've got until its gone, but its also true you don't know what you've been missing until it arrives!!!

I ran into a stranger as he passed by, >> >>Oh excuse me please" was my reply. >> >>He said, "Please excuse me too; >> >>I wasn't watching for you." >> >>We were very polite, this stranger and I. >> >>We went on our way and we said good-bye. >> >>But at home a different story is told, >> >>How we treat our loved ones, young and old. >> >>Later that day, cooking the evening meal, >> >>My son stood beside me very still. >> >>When I turned, I nearly knocked him down. >> >>"Move out of the way," I said with a frown. >> >>He walked away, his little heart broken. >> >>I didn't realize how harshly I'd spoken. >> >>

While I lay awake in bed, >> >>God's still small voice came to me and said, >> >>While dealing with a stranger, common courtesy you u! se, >> >>But the children you love, you seem to abuse. >> >>Go and look on the kitchen floor, >> >>You'll find some flowers there by the door. >> >>Those are the flowers he brought for you. >> >>He picked them himself: pink, yellow and blue. >> >>He stood very quietly not to spoil the surprise, >> >>You never saw the tears that filled his little eyes." >> >>By this time, I felt very small, >> >>And now my tears began to fall. >> >>I quietly went and knelt by his bed; >> >>Wake up, little one, wake up," I said. >> >>Are these the flowers you picked for me?" >> >>He smiled, "I found 'em, out by the tree. >> >>I picked 'em because they're pretty like you. >> >>I knew you'd like 'em, especially the blue." >> >>I said, "Son, I'm very sorry for the way I acted today; >> >>I shouldn't have yelled at you that way." >> >>He said, "Oh, Mom, that's okay. I love you anyway." >> >>I said, "Son, I love you too, and I do like the flowers, especially the blue." >> >> >> >>FAMILY >> >>

Are you awa e that if we died tomorrow, >> >>The company that we are working for could easily replace us in >> >>a matter of days. >> >>But the family we left behind will feel the loss for the rest of >> >>their lives. >> >>And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than >> >>into our own family, >> >>an unwise investment indeed, don't you think? >> >>

So what is behind the story? >> >> >> >>

Do you know what the word FAMILY means? FAMILY = >>

No comments:

Post a Comment