Saturday, April 14, 2012

Back home from Japan

I touch down in Penang yesterday morning from Haneda airport, Tokyo. The bus ride from the station next to Royal Park Hotel to the Airport was smooth and there was a little rain. The feeling was safe and calm. Upon reaching the airport, I went around the shopping arcade and it was occupied by mainly food stalls. It was dinner time at 8pm and look around for some fast and simple food. I found a ramen shop and I ordered and eat a bowl ramen. The taste was good and the price was reasonable at 860 yen and in Tokyo, Japan.

I was abit early as I was in a mid-night flight from Tokyo to Penang. The Haneda us an international airport and it was very huge and very well organize and set up. The perception I
Have of Japan is that it was clean,tidy and systematic. But,looking at another angle, it is a concrete jungle and deprive off friendliness and looks cold and very business like. In another words, no nonsense.

It was a six and half hour flight from Tokyo to Singapore and a transit flight from Singapore to Penang. It was a sleepless and tired flight because of the several interruptions of offering of food,drinks and movement of passengers to the toilets.

My trip this time was very unusual as I was was on the last seat on the tail end of the plane through out the whole journey and next to a toilet. I must have offended the ticketing staff or she could have given me the best economy seat in the plane.

Well, whatever happens, I feel good to be home. Home sweet home.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment