Monday, June 25, 2018

Yesterday , what an unlucky day ?

Yesterday, everything went wrong for me ..  It must be one of those blue days where everything was topsy turvy..It started off with me having a constipation at the gym early in the morning.   I was struggling to get the stool out from my ass but it got stuck and it make me very upset and uneasy.

I struggle through my morning exercise and landed my self in the toilet of the gym struggling unsuccessfully...  I was almost worn out from the struggle.

During the struggle, the heavy rain fell in my area and making it so difficult for me to get into the car. I was also struggling to clear my stools . After I reached home , I went straight away for laxatives . Took one pill but it is actually requiring two pills for adults.  There was no result and I was still stuck. The pain have increased drastically and I was more and more uneasy.  Finally, I decided to took green fibre to speed up the solution . But , it still does not work . Then I took another pill but all these efforts was in vein and fruitless.  I was still stuck.

Then I have lost my appetite due to the discomforting pain while waiting for the laxative to work .  I took green fibre and then I took another banana to speed up the impact to my system but it is still unuseless.

Finally , in the evening , I thought of going to the hospital to get the stools suck out but finally , I decide to go the pharmacy to get a set of bullets  ie waxy ones and to push it into my ass to see whether it will worked or not.   I felt be raped by the bullet but it has to be done anyway in order to avoid going to the hospital. Just 10 minutes , the stools came out and I was so relieved by the result .

I could have done it this way from the moment , I was stuck in the morning but my ignorance betrayed me. Finally, it was a simple wax bullet that do the cure.

Why do we not learned from the past experience ?  I have been through it a couple of times in the past but my lack of memory failed me to resort to this basic steps . It was a simple step and yet , I am going in circles until we become im- bearable .


Good help me... thank you , thank you... I am free again.

No comments:

Post a Comment