Friday, June 29, 2018

O! my old friend.

It was indeed a surprise , an old friend came in to greet me after he visited my boss. 

My first response to him " how is your back ? He looks surprised but shake his head " no good" but I am able to hike . He looks much fatter and heavier than before and I wish him good luck and health."

He continued to tell me that all his friends he has visited  is already old.  But it is a fact.  If he is already old at 66 , then all his friends should be old unless he prefers younger friends.

I have always says that " age and time waits for no one ". It is a fact but we keep forgetting it and it only takes people to tell us or when we are awaken to this fact after seeing the reality of life.

I have been working for 43 years now in the same company and I am still asking " where have all my years gone /"  It went quietly and silently and in no time , the curtains will fall on me.

A month is like a blink of an eye . Is it that fast ?  Yes, it is like an arrow , fast and swift.

My staff and assistants came and work with me as pretty graduates or school girls but they are now mothers of a few children and some of them is also on the verge of retirement.  If we look back , time have flew by us.  Looking forward , you may not see the speed but looking backwards , you could see the years have gone by you.

The other day , I saw a video telling us to be available for our children instead of building cash returns , it advise us to spend time and build on our relationships.  It is not about money or who we are going to be but to have a loving and compassionate living with all those besides us and have strong personal bondage with them.

Leave beautiful memories behind and let the people in encounter with you in your journey to have beautiful thoughts about the time they have with you.

The basic rule of life never change " birth , age , sickness and death ". The faster we realize and understand it , it will be better for you and the others besides you. 

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment