Thursday, June 21, 2018

MBPP complain form - Public park at Jalan Semarak Api , Bandar Baru Air Itam, Penang

Wow , I don't know this was one of my article in my blog as I have written complaints to MBPP but I have not written anything on this form in my blog.

I have written to MBPP on the illegal temple opposite my house with the Indian disciples building a shed next to it to house themselves.  I could see several cars park on the public park and since , this is a public park , nobody could build anything or rear anything on this public land.

Why is the park allowing the construction an Indian temple ?  Isn't the park is a green lung for all the people housing in the area.  I have written volumes of objections to this mis-use of the public park and there was no action but only acknowledged reply from the person in charge.  Where is the rule of law ? 

The funny thing is that the temple was undergoing renovation and changing the God which was house in the temple.  Maybe another group of people is taking over the temple.  How can it be done ?  Is the land transferable ? Isn't this a public park ?  I think the people staying there must be a power war lord and someone of significant connections.

I raise the  question of electricity supply to the temple a long while ago ? TNB cannot do anything and was silence on their part.   I asked them this basic question , why is there a temple in the public park? Another matter is that there was also a 40' ft container lying in the park ?   Is Malaysian land so easily to be occupied by the public ? It is a horrible and messy subject matter.  Can we make money from a  public park , this is another horrible assumptions.

I wonder how and why this contravention has happen and make mockery of the law and the park.  This is an example where "darkness gets stronger as the light retreat " .  A bully and a foolish act by the worshippers and how they can allow such objections to occur .


So bastards and those bullies,. it is time for all of us to enjoy pmsssssssssssssssss\\ 11                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment