Thursday, August 3, 2017

Taken a ride into a mine

Life is a joke .  Have you got the experience of someone leading you into a ?\"mine" and got you blown up.  Yes.  yesterday , I have this experience and was severely criticized and humiliated.  It was a bad feeling and it hurts our pride and ego.

My colleague have asked me to present a paper on his behalf and he told me to prepare the material according to his requirement and after that present it on his behalf .  It was an easy job and no big deal. So, I had prepared the material and when I presented it , I was criticized badly for the poor presentation.  I have presented the paper on our current achievement and what we have done but the "boss"  who supposed to be brief wants an action plan to achieve it.  Wei, this is a  big difference in the presentation. What we have done and what we have to do is two different thing and way apart.  One is "as at" and another " how it should be " . The scope is way apart and so much different.

On that purview of " as at"  talk about past actions and how it should be is our plan action in future time and how to achieve it.  Hey, what a blunder and all the angle is wrong. So, the boss failed my report . I can understand it but I have been take  a ride by my colleague.

It was an embarrassing situation and I was very frustrated at the wrong scope of presentation which not only waste my time and everybody's time, I was punched on the face point blank.  Wei, where is link ? Broken communication and wrong expectations.


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment