Thursday, August 24, 2017

My new found freedom

Cheers , my wife is driving to her new office and I will be having my freedom when to leave my office or go to my office.  Wham! Next day came the news that the bridge will be undergoing repair for a year.  "Sh't " Massive jam expected on my way to work and please be prepared. 

The first day of the announcement was still okay and there was not much jam on the bridge but on the second day of the announcement , it took me 1 1/2 hours to work compared to my normal days and second day it was slightly better ,it took me 1 hour to reach my office.  Wow, it depends on the traffic on the road and it is not going to be easy with the blockage on the bridge towards my office. 

Someone told me.  You can used the second bridge but looking at it , it will take much longer time to reach my office as it is a long detour  which involves doing south and going back north again.  What a big circle. It looks like there is no other options and I will need to go to work earlier. But , how to endure this long period of traveling time in the coming year.  What else can we do ?  The 2nd bridge or the ferry..  Nothing is more viable than going through the jam. 

With this thought , I should have my wife together with me lah.  It will not be so boring as we can still talk about things during the jam. This is another perspective of our life . Some new found freedom becomes our nightmare.  So happiness within ourselves also involved external factors like a massive jam which could turn our mood around.

Come to think about the jam , one year wor ?  how to tolerate such delay and I must keep my awareness of the situation in order to control my mood.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment