Monday, July 31, 2017

The love for my sister

Yeah, after 5 months of memory lost , my sister is getting better but still a stranger to me and is still unable to speak.  Yesterday, I took her to a massage and she looks dull and unnoticed during the trip there and I was alone with her and her nurse in the Uber while the daughter was vacationing in Langkawi. 

I sat close to her and hold her lovingly and make sure she look out of the window. She has no re-action except staring in the far distance.  I kept talking to her and kiss her on the cheek on and off to tell her that I loved her very much. No re-actions .

At the massage centre, the people help us to carry her to the room for the massage and during the massaging process, she felt pain and make her face . She looks relax despite the pain.  After the massage, she was seating on the wheel chair while waiting for the Uber to pick us up.. Suddenly, I saw her staring at me and she gave me a smile.. I felt so light hearted , so happy as if she recognized me and give me a smile.  Her stare at me lasted a a few minutes and her smile was so warm. For a moment, I thought we were in touch.

In the car home, she sat relax and fold her leg , the usual way she sat when she was conscious. Her old habit is coming back and I hope her memory also come back slowly..  Suddenly , I felt nothing is more important than to live.  Nothing matters as along as we are living healthy and meaningfully.. We take our time for granted and thinking that we live forever is an illusion.  We better to come out of it and start to live because there is a limitation to time.  We cannot live forever and we better wake up and be aware of this point. 

Yes, nothing can buy time. Not even the billions that we have and when our time is up , it is up . period.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment