Sunday, August 27, 2017

Another week have passed ....

Wow, now it is late August and September is around the corner. Another week and August will be gone .  It is now a raining season with alternate or continuous days of rain .   Rain and Monday blues don't mixed , It makes it more tiring and difficult to pass.  I have to be aware of it and to accept it ..

It was a pleasant surprise for me as today , I have expected a jam but it turns out to be smooth sailing to my office . I reached my office before 8 am . It is indeed very rare.  My secretary told me ,today is the start of school holidays and the repair on the bridge took a break today as well. These two factors make up for the Monday blues.. 

Why Mondays should be blue ? Blue color is sad and a hard bite on our emotions.  It is a start of a new week  despite it is going to a short week.  Two days of public holidays  ie come Thursday and Friday ... so why should it be blue ?  Nevertheless, it is our mind who is playing this trick on us.  We are fixed at this Monday blues.

Last weekend was hectic , having to attend a weekend Christian talk . It is about the life of a born again Christian who have gone a wrong path believing in the devil until GOD call him back a numerous time to be on a God serving path.  The pastor have gone into drugs , seeing the devil, exhortations , being a nasty character but finally, come back into GOD's path.  It is a wonderful ending but it did strikes me as yet to be GOD  ie the Christian GOD.  

I think there is so many ways of living and living in one's belief is the most important and there are different ways to meet our ultimate creator.  There are roads , many have traveled but there are roads ,less traveled.  It is a choice for us to choose the path we wanted and preferred.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment