Friday, August 25, 2017

Talk of dogs

My banker girlfriend drop in for lunch with me and  I invited my support staff , A to join me.  During the lunch, my staff , My staff A brought up the subject of dogs in our family and it triggered a lot of talks on dogs and each member started to show off their passion for dogs.  I was not intrigued at all.

I have two dogs  ie one is a poodle and another is a labrado.  My poodle , lucky was like a bitch while my Labrado, Brownie  was an obedient and well behave dog except shitting everywhere except in the right spot.  I lost my labrado for 11 days and it was hell for me for the 11 days and I print posters to ask people to return  to me my dog.  She has been returned to me for a few months now and I still could not find time to talk to her or to teach her. 

Dogs need time to get herself acquainted with people and this point is very important when we rear dogs for companions. If you don't have time for dogs, please do not try to rear anything , especially  dogs.  The small poodle needs you to take care of them while the bigger dog wants you to talk to them each day after work.  By throwing them to their cage or an open area , this will make depress and will make them  behave very weirdly and may attack you if the most unexpected  happenings.

I am not a professional dog lover but I am reluctant put into these two relationship with these bitches . I realized that you really need time to take care of them and have to be humble each time you bend down to clear their shits.  This could be good for the yogi practice and your awareness but definitely this is a job you don't want in the first place.

Namaste.  

No comments:

Post a Comment