Thursday, August 24, 2017

She isn't heavy , she is my sister

Yeah . It is already 7 months and yet she did not recover their memory despite her health is getting better and she can consumed congee and the soft food.  Nevertheless, she prefers tasty food which she prefer and when she is served a normal congee , she just refused to eat it.  It is getting worst as she will not sallow plain and tasteless food anymore.   It is really a challenge.

Last weekend, my daughter May brought us to the lexus suite hotel in Telok Kumbar and she really enjoy the stay and the food we feed her. She could smile and touch my face when I gets near to her and show my affection for her. I think she really have a good time.

On the Saturday night, the night before my daughter's birthday, we had a Japanese dinner and we served her all the soft Japanese food like salmon, egg  and taufu or bean paste and she really eat the congee very fast . The next day, we went to Wan Thai , a Siamese restaurant and I feed her Tom Yam Kung and she taste it quite well .  She was in the spirit at  lunch time and lift her hands to touch me on my face and my chest.. I could feel a swell in my eyes as my tears came to the edge of my eye.  I have been feeling this happenings a few time before but I managed to hold back the tears.  Yet she is still without her memory but at times, I thought we were connected.

After the two days, we were quite happy that she did feel something different and we will be planning for more such trips in the coming months.  It really makes a difference for her to live as she did before. 

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment