Thursday, August 24, 2017

The fragility of life

My passion is wavering and sometimes , I felt so low.  I feel that life is so uncertain.  When I came back from Bangladesh last week, on a arrival , I saw a funeral wake in my neighbor's house and I was told that my neighbor's mother have passed away during my trip overseas.

Before I went to overseas, I would see my neighbor's mother everyday washing the front porch of her house as I also was cleaning up my dog's shit every morning.   She seems to be healthy and was actively working around the porch.

The next day, I pay a short visit to my neighbor's house to pay respect to the dead and was told that she died after complaining of vomiting despite  seeing a Chinese herbal doctor.  She die on a Tuesday night.   It was so sudden to her beloved ones.

Suddenly , I feel the fragility of life and anyone could leave this world suddenly even we take good care of our health and every life is seem so designated and we cannot ask for more time when it comes.  Ashes to ashes , dust to dust.  It has been this way and it does not have any another way.

Live well and eat well and life is short and we should not make it shorter . Live well ,eat well and wait for our time.

Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment