Sunday, August 27, 2017

The last weekend with my sister

I was with my sister on Sunday.  At that time, I think she is in connection with me sometimes especially when she look at me and touched my face. Her kind of gentle touching on my face really moves me to tears . Her light tapping and stroking my hand put me in the perception that she recognized me but she is not telling me. 

Her health have much improved and she has the little reddish glow on her face and her mischievous smile. I still cannot understand why she is still trapped in her thoughts and not coming out to greet me and I hope someday , she will break out of her trapped mind. 

I keep on calling her name is a soft tone .. sister , sister ,sister  and hope she will reply me and hug me .  I have been trying to stir her memories of the good time with her and maybe she is trying to reach out to me at times but I can only guess.  If only she open her voice and start telling me , I can only guess that we have contact at times.

The time flies and now it is in the 7 month or more , yet she is still in silence despite her health have improved much. I could see the coldness in my relative who can showed up a few days in a month but yet trying to show concern for her and want a say in the daily management of my sister.  I wonder sometimes why they need to bother ?  Just go on with their lives and don't put obstacles in the way to make my sister live more.

I am not looking for a long time for my sister to live but I want her to really live rather than lying on the bed and playing with her fingers and touching everything she can get her hands on  to pass her time. What is there to live in this manner ?  I wonder how she is wondering in her mind ?  How can I removed the trap and let her be free again. Can GOD help me to free her ? I have been praying every day for divine help but I can only remained hopeful..  Just in case one day, she came back to her normal self and acknowledge my presence and my love for her.

I loved you very much, my sister .......


Rgds

No comments:

Post a Comment