Sunday, July 2, 2017

Dream

Our mind play tricks even when we are asleep and it is by way of dreams. 

I dreamt about my sister recovering from her fall and she was walking and talking to me. I was caught by surprise and was so happy as I rush to thank the Lord Buddha for this miracle.  Suddenly , I woke up and it was back to reality . My sister is still in the same condition. Everything shatters in my face.  What I am supposed to do bring her memory back and bring her life back to normal.  I took her for a massage yesterday and she did feel pain in some parts of her body.  Where are you, my dear sister ?  When are you coming home to your real self ?

Last night , I also have another dream..  I dreamt about struggling with my job in Bangladesh.  It was about the takeover of my job.   I could remembered clearly but it was over the selection of the person to take over from me.  It was blur and I feel very confused as I woke up to reality.

Life a dream and dream is life..  It is up to us to see life as it is.   It can be unreal in reality but real in dreams .  However, both in dream and in life, everything is an illusion. The story only last a life time and at the end , it is emptiness again. 

We have to live the best , eat the best , do whatever we want to do, say whatever we want to say but not hurting anybody and belief in what we want to belief . Make fake things real and real things fake. In the end , nothing is real.

Namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment