Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Ginger power

The use of ginger for its medical benefits have gone a long way in the Chinese herbal treatments and it has the ability to improve the immune system  and also get the " wind" out of our body. These are only some of the benefits of ginger. 

Recently, my daughter , May introduced to me a concentrated ginger lotion made into a pad for my tired eyes.  It was very cooling and relax and my eyes was doing better and not so tired after two weeks of treatment.  I have been using it until I have done my cataract operation. After that, I shall continued to use it for the treatment of my tired eyes.

I have also been using the ginger hair wash for a few months now and previously , I was using a French product for my hair wash.. I have been feeling that my hair became more full and healthy .  I want o share this experience with my readers.

Will give more information later.

No comments:

Post a Comment