Thursday, July 27, 2017

In the name of our father & mother....

This is not a oath in the calling of the Father ( God) or Mother ( Mary) , it is actually the name of our parents.  I have encountered a problem which many Malaysians could have encountered and it is so frustrating . What the &&^%$ is going on ?  Those stupid translators...

I am applying for a maid to take care of my bedridden sister and my application to the immigration dept was rejected. Why ?? I have to prove that my sister is really my sister and this is of course an easy task but it was not.. The spelling of my father's and mother's name was different in my birth certificate from my sister's. How can we proved that my sister is really my sister ?  The frustrating thing is that it was different by one or two alphabets  ie Teng or Theng  or kuo or ko or ku or so and soo and the IC dept refused to issue an amendment. I have to call on the certificate of my brother and sisters and it was found that my parents' name  was also different from all of them.  This means my family is not related at all .

Haiyoo, this could post a problem and it is so difficult to convince the IC office to accept your explanation.  Those old silly translators of the past have created this problem as each translator have their own spelling methods. They are gone but their past  action give the present Malaysian a big problem. Just imagine , a person die without a will , his or her properties and assets will supposedly transfer to their family members like brother , sister , son or daughter but the person's name is spelled slightly wrong on his or her own birth certificates and in the certificates of his or her family members, they will not be related until the cows come home.   The assets and properties will flow on to no man's land. What a waste and sorrowful ?  Hence, this is an advise to my reader to be careful of these small errors in all the important documents to avoid a potential disaster.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment