Monday, July 3, 2017

The seed

I was waken up by my holy staff one day that I must fulfill my vows to GOD as it is a bad seed if I don't fulfill it. I know but on the other side, people telling me that if I keep  my vow of " fung Sang"  of the fishes into the river , it could spoilt the environment and may also be a bad seed for my act.

I know the impact of Karma , What goes around comes around and it is important to do good merits in order to receive good merits..  We sow what we reap.  So, if I sow a bad seed , it will have a bad merit on me.  So , it is all about 'doing and receiving' the merits.

Yeah, I also promised to be on vegetarian on the 15th and the 1st of every lunar month for six months and I have  kept forgetting the dates.  Yes, you can say, this is an excuse but I am really stuck with stuck with dilemma. 

Once , my cancer struck sister in law asked me " who should I pray to ?" , Jesus or Buddha ?  I was caught dumbfounded,  why ? When in trouble only turn spiritual ? But , don't laugh, many people is like this. They dun remember the "karma" or the seed " concept.  Jesus have promised all the Christians that whoever  come through him , he or she  shall have a place in heaven ,  Where is the need of the seeds ?  We dun need the seeds or plant any good seeds as long as the " farmer" allow us into their garden or field. I am not speaking against the Christians but I am questioning the reality of the seeds.  The logic of the seeds is more logical in life and we get what we do, right ?

Anyhow, my holy staff is not wrong either by warning me of the " seed" philosophy. 

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment