Friday, May 27, 2016

Wow, touched 100,000 hits

Congratulations and jubilations ,,, I want the whole world to know happy I can be,,, these are the lyrics of a song sang by Cliff Richard in the 70;s and I think it is also appropriate to express my happiness and erection.

This achievement was  achieved over a three years period and the untiring effort to keep writing the articles to feed the blog. Although , it is not a million which was so easily achieved by some blogs as  result of some scandals or some leaked news, my blog is an achievement over small and simple articles close to my heart.

I would like to thank all my readers and supporters and I vowed to carry on writing articles which is close to all our hearts and sometimes , a bit inspirational.

Thank you.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment