Friday, May 20, 2016

What is 520 ?

I was traveling with my staff , a Gen Y operative and asked me why I bought cakes today.  I told her that I wan to bring the cake home for my family and I offered her a piece and she told rejected my offer because it is 520 ?


What is wrong with May 20th ? It is just another ordinary day, I was stretching my head  and asked what is 520 if it is a special day.  She told me , it means " I love you" on the facebook and if you write in Chinese.  Strange , how can someone think about such idea and bow I know why he has rejected my cake.  Youngsters give cakes to their beloved one today and it expressed the feeling of " I Love you".  Again, what is wrong to " I love you" to someone I like.  Love can be a universal love.


I felt so shameful and I asked her the meaning of  " 724" . She  did not heard of such numbers and she was stretching her head.  I told this is the philosophy of 711 , the convenient store.  The store did not sleep and works 7 days a week and 24 hours in a day.  It means it doing business very day for 24 hours.


There maybe many hidden codes or abbreviations which means different things and it is noted that the young people have many creative ideas and I encourage them to go on.


If nothing have been done in a certain way , it does not mean that it cannot be done.  This is the meaning of thinking out of the box.


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment