Sunday, May 22, 2016

Lost love

Through my life, I have a lot of lost loves and the memories of them really warms my heart and make me feel lost at times. I wondered where are they now ? I really don't know.

I love my father in my early forties , I love my mother about 10 years later after my father's passing and I lost my eldest brother a few years after my mother's passing. I really missed all of them and I wondered where they are now ? I guessed I will never know as there has not been any form of possible communications with them. This is the painful part as I am absolute clueless.

During my childhood's days , I have a few childhood friend.  The boy next door who became a tailor following his father's business, the boy at the house of the 72 tenants where I learn to play my guitar, the boy who showed his stamp collections which I took a few stamps from his album without him knowing , the uncle who operates the Kedai Runchi or sundry shop when I bought all my sweets, the mamak at the Indian sundry shop when I bought all my sundries and all my neighbourhood friends and the little girls  that I have adored and admire. All of them gone from the neighbourhood and became untraceable.

And for all the girls , I have loved before  and many of them already married  and have their own family and we have ceased to be friends. It is strange , we have been so close and once, they get married , we can no more be friends. as it has become a possession of others already. Strange and this is the human feelings which is so unpredictable.

To all these wonderful  fellas and friends which have become part of my life , I salute all of you who have play a big role or a small part in my life journey. Thank you to all of you.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment