Sunday, May 29, 2016

Feeling bad

I loved my second sister very much but I just cannot tolerate her philosophy of " lets live" peacefully.  I always told her that if we tolerate evil, then evil will grow stronger and in the end the good people will suffer, Yes, I know that Buddha teach us to have a compassionate heart, living kindness and well being to our fellow beings. Dalai lama also taught us that if we can help others, we should not harm them. Yes, yes, yes,   I know all of these teachings but I don't want to tolerate " evilness" which affects my brother and sisters.

I have seen how my sister in law changed after the death of my eldest brother.  She quarrel with my sister everyday and caused her so much misery. At times , she needs to hide in my house to avoid the confrontational tactics of my sister in law. Everything was settled after she got a her wish to sell the share of the house to the remaining members of my family.  The ordeal was upsetting and horrifying . It really showed that how fate a person's character can be if their rights or well being if perceived to be not right according to their expectation. It is fearful and torturing. This is what I want to avoid among the remaining members ie my brother and sisters.

It is very funny that In every household there is always a "evil". It is in the form of a selfish person or an abusive or selfish person or a stupid idiot or a nincompoop who thinks that the wold owes them everything and it is their right to hurt or get unlimited protection from everyone or someone. This is person can look as been the evil among the good folks.

This is exactly the person which I have been talking to my sister who is constantly hurt by this evil person existing in the house and yet, she keeps protecting  her. Yeah, she is angry but it is out of compassion heart that she wants us to let it be. But, it is good compassion to accept a person and I fully agreed with it but not when their actions or their negative vibes keep affecting us and by not speaking up, the evil gets stronger. My philosophy is also to practice compassion but if it becomes and problem and becomes a torn in our life , keeping hurting us with their words or actions, we have to pull out the torn for the well being of all.  Why do we live with a torn in our life which keeps making us uneasy and uncomfortable. If there is a wound , we cure it . It is a nail in under our foot , we pluck it out.

So, this afternoon, I told my sister to rent a place for us and not to keep us in her house. But, she was very upset with me for suggesting this point,  I know there maybe many consequences but it is the better solution of all. Yeah, her daughter and son is very good to my sister but why she needs to tolerate the evilness of  this uninvited guest which have stay in the house for years and getting more and more evil in her doings.

I know this subject is taboo to my sister but I can see her suffer due to this matter.  She blames that we outcast her from the family but it is actually she that creates this repulsion by her nasty words and action,  I pray hard to find a solution to this matter fast and not to hurt my sister any longer.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment