Sunday, May 29, 2016

Escalation

I dun know how I should feel after hitting 100,000 hits on my blog.  It is really a milestone ad I don't how it will grow in the future,. I have not create any sensational news which triggered a tsunami like Alvin and Vivian's blog but I just write whatever comes into my head . It is just like a dairy which expressed all my thoughts and feelings. I must admit that all you readers of my blog have contributed greatly to this milestone.

On going to the next phase , I would be more daring in my exploit in the area spiritual enlightenment and sharing of my feelings with the events evolving round us. I could also attached some interesting articles to share the thoughts with my readers. Syabas to all of you , supporters.

My weekend experience is actually with my Dentist who have taken o the responsibility to save my tooth. I spend one and half hour in this morning to be educated by her on dental health. She told me that our body have immunity to protect our teeth but it has been stretch thin by the abuse of our body. If we drink, smoke and do things harmful to our body, our immune system will help to contain the damages. So, to enforce our immunity system we have stop all these abuses and let it repair and rebuild our body including our gum which our teeth grows on.  This is the first step to dental health.

We also told me the way to clean our teeth and prevent bacteria to build in between our teeth.  There are special tooth brush and tooth paste to clean in the morning and in the night including tiny brushes to clean the space between our teeth.  Dental floss is one way but not the best way to clean the space in between our tooth. There are also special tongue cleaners which is soft to the tongue and yet have a cleaning effectiveness especially the bacteria locking on to the pores of the tongue.

My Dentist also told me to deep root cleaning once a while to wipe away the bacteria living deep root into our gum and affect the health of the gum. if we wipe off the bacteria , the body immune system will repair and rebuild our gum affected by bacteria and our teeth could be saved.

It is not ethical for me to explain further on the treatment as it will be unprofessional and unfair to my dentist. Whatever, she do is her proprietary method and it may not be agreeable by other dentist. I will stop at this point and I want to share this experience with you that it is possible to save your teeth instead of waiting for it to be extracted and pay lots of money for in-plant or doing bridges to fill our mouth.  Slow down and take steps to arrange your life and spending 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes at night to give a proper treatment to your teeth could make your life worth living by eating well and living well.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment