Monday, May 30, 2016

What happen, need to happen ?

I was told by some wise men that everything happen for  a reason. Things won't just happen. Is it that everything is pre-destined to happen and we cannot change it ? I really don/t know.

One day, my daughter came back after seeing a fortune teller and she told me that the fortune teller told her about her future and she feel sad about it.  I told her that nobody can see in the future and it is really up to nature and herself  There are combination of factors but some time, it is not within our control.

My staff told me that her husband have gone into a meditation technique that will lit up the power of fire within himself and during this meditation, he dream that my staff killed him in his previous life and now , she has to pay for it in this life. He was a monk in his previous life and I asked my staff why did she killed a monk who should be living out of this world.  Yes, maybe that is a motive and just to make my staff owed him for the rest of his life and become a slave to her needs, For a rational person, I could be sceptical about it.

Can we really see what is the future and what is the past? is it true that the law of karma last a few or more lifetime and each person have to repay their debts or sins by doing all the merits to be even ? I believed there should not be such connections on a one to one basis. I believe the law of karma but it should be in a general form instead of a one to one basis. In this life, I could be a Chinese and in the next life , I would not know what I will become . Perhaps an Indian or a Russian or a Tibetan . I could not tell and how on earth when I am Tibetan  , I have to repay my debts to a Malaysian in Malaysia or somewhere else, By destiny , could I be linked to the person in my previous life ?

Nevertheless, sometimes thing happened to us and we keep asking why me ? How am I be chosen for this task in life ? It is all so confusing and silly.  Everyone should have their own life and we should break away from the fixed mind set of who owes who in the past and future life. It cannot be like this web of deceits trying to tie each other down and make us pay by this strange concept.

Life is mysterious and let it run mysteriously in many uncertain ways and this is the thrill of not knowing what happen next. This is the wonder.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment