Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Feeling dejected ...

In my early days, going for dinner is an enjoyment but at this current age, I valued my personal time more , just doing the things I want to do like resting, yoga and watch TV. Dinner is no more fun for me and I started to eat less. I just notice that.


Now , dinner with bankers seems to be a heavy burden on me despite my wish for my subordinates to takeover the role and become more pro-active.  I hope they can do without me and let me wonder into the night doing my things.


At this age, I could feel my eyes gets very sleepy after 9 or 9.30pm.  My eyes grew dim and my speech gets blur as my whole body wants to shut down. It has been going on for the past three years as I dropped out from circulations. Maybe, this is natural.


When my father in law was alive and retired , he slept in the day and wonder off to sleep after dinner and it was like a routine as he grow into old age. My mother in law was staying up late and watch TV and world cup football.  It turns out that my mother in law died earlier than my father in law despite he was much older than my mother in law.  She died from Cancer.


My father in law would sleep after lunch and slept at 8pm and wake up in the early morning at 2 or 3 pm to watch TV and go for very early morning breakfast at 6am.  He died at 86 from Cancer despite been very healthy into the 80's.


That is life and how long we live we cannot control it but how well we live it , it is up to us. It is not a matter of how long but it should be how well we live.


Nevertheless, time waits for no-one and if it is a time to pass on , we have to but in the meantime, we do whatever we can to keep healthy and lives on.


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment