Monday, November 10, 2014

Lau Ee sharks fin restaurant, Penang .

Last night , I celebrated my wife birthday with my daughter , sister , brother in law and his girlfriend at the Lau Ee restaurant in Air Itam.  I have been there a couple of times in the past and it has got less business now.  The last time , I went there , it was only my table and last night , it was two tables.

We ordered abalone, crab noodles, goose leg noodles , chicken and fried rice  and it cost me more than RM500 . Just the abalone was already RM380. what can I say ? They told me that it was the best mexican abalone. I have test it before and it was real good I must say.

The owner asked me to order sharksfin. I don't mind the price but thinking that the sharks were thrown back into the sea after the fishmen cut off their fins  really turn me off. What a sin it will be if we were to eat sharksfin. Lets avoid it as I remember we sow what we reap.

I brought along the wine and the birthday cake and luckily, they do not charge any service fee.

The Lau Ee sharksfin restaurant have been famous for a while when they operate legally in Georgetown and suddenly, it shifted their place of operation and finally at Hai Keat estate in Air Itam , near to Penang hill.

It was a private house and inside was really green while a big fish pond with Japanese carps and a garden for rabbits. It has the serenity and the wonderful chi for the dinners.

It is highly recommended for your to experience the good atmosphere and the wonderful chi while eating good and tasty food.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment