Monday, November 10, 2014

A small German restaurant ,Penang.

It is not the little wine bar near irrawaddy road but a small german restaurant oppersite the Chinese Chin Woo along Burmah Road, Penang.  You have drive slowly before you can see it.

Last Saturady, I took my wife to this german restuarant  and it was a small restaurant operating like a home cooked place. There was barely six tables and most of it was occupied . It was rainingly heavily outside and there was only a few parking space.

It was warm inside with a simple set up and with the bar and cashier occupying the back portion. Their specialty was pork belly, german sausage , beef soup, chicken and pasta. I ordered two house wine to celebrate my wife's birthday and she ordered beef while I ordered the pork belly.  I also ordered a german sausage and it was tasty and good.

The service was also acceptable but it took awhile for the food to come to our table. Apart from this point was  quite a good dinner and both of us enjoy the food and the drinks.

It is also highly recommended to people who love good home cooked german food.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment