Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A detox test

I went through a health check via a computer programme by holding to a sensor rod for 3 minutes and after that almost instantly, my health result was told to me by a nutritionist .  She was barely 25 years old.  Slim and fit.  I wonder how such computer tools can do such miracle job. 

She intenfy 10 areas ie the heart, liver, kidney, stomach, uric, blood pressure , urinary bladder ,etc. She told me four weakness out of 10 which hits the bull's eye.  I cannot believe it and yet, I continued to let her explain who to carry out a detox programme.  She want me not to take medication to relieve these ills because it will be a life time of medication.  By detox at regular intervals, my vital organ would be able to function again.

She took out a package of drinks , packages of herbs , vinegar, apple cedar , etc and told me to have a programme that would last a few days. She told me to check my stool at the end of the programme and you will know what toxic is in my system.  One set cost me RM430 and it needs four sets to clean up my system.  I was not convinced so I took one set to try it out.  I am waiting for a convenient time to do it as my bowels will be loose for the whole day when I finished the programme.

The next day, I was with my friend , I casually mentioned to him and he told me that his pharmacist friend told him that there is already such detox fibres in the market.  If you want to cleanse your kidney or your liver or your heart, there a specific fibres in the market to do it.  It is cheaper and more effective. I felt abit cheated but never the least, I am wiser now.

I found out that exercise or yoga is only helping us to manage our physical body and it has minimum impact on our vital organs. We need some thing to cleanse our body off the toxins which is in our internal body system. I have been trying to use fruit juice as the catalyst but still it is not sufficient.

Now I understand that I need to get rid of the toxins to ensure the juice in my body system keeps functioning and moving to balance my whole body mechanism.

I do not know what the computer tools have done to check the weakness in my body but such computer tools are so advance in the West where we need only to key in the symptoms and the machine will be able to tell us our medical problems.  Now computer is everywhere including medical diagnosis. They becoming GOD.

Namaste.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment