Friday, October 24, 2014

Wasabe Dhaka- The Japanese Restaurant

Dinner at Wasabe .Dhaka

Yes. I am in Bangladesh again and I had dinner at Wasabe  Restaurant in Dhaka.  I think the teppanyaki food is one of the best despite a bit pricey.

The ambiance was nicely done with a waterfall coming down from the roof and transparent glass walk lining the floor. The setting is completely different from the outside which is dusty and lined with massive jams.

As I mentioned in my earlier articles about this restaurant, the chefs are Thai expatriates who works on the teppanyaki tables.

The assortments are comprised of fish, prawns , abalone , chicken , beef ,different type of vegetables and finally end with a fried rice. All the foods are fresh and taste very good.

If you come this way, it is a pity for you to missed it and it is right in the middle of the city .

Namaste to the Food God.

No comments:

Post a Comment