Sunday, October 5, 2014

It is good to be home...

It is so good to be home

After a seven days away from home , it is great to be home. Just resting and relaxing on my sofa and doing nothing. The feeling is that a big burden is off my back for the moment. I keep my mind of another possible trip in the future ahead and stay in the moment for a while.

It is not that the trip is bad but rather an enriching experience. I came  back like a grown man and bearing another star on my shoulder. Nobody can take that experience from me and it stays in my life forever.not has became part of my journey through life.

I have learned that life is not a destination to another destination but the while process itself. Every moment in our life is important to us and we should live in the moment . All the dots of time which we go through doing nothing or doing something.

Meeting with people is also an experience and it has a purposive and whether we stay longer or shorter with him is our  choice  and Whether the relationship blossom or grow is also our choice. So people said that it is pre-destined bit I think it is a choice. It makes life more interesting.

Whatever happen along the way is a experience and we learn and got enriched for it. It is no such thing as a good or bad experience but rather an experience for us to go through. We maybe upset at such incidences but we should take it positively that it is a new thing in life. Sometimes, the events seem uncontrollable and just get roll on. Let it be , it will be over I can assure you.

Let's life unfold , Come what may. Live it well and we should roll over it in our own way.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment