Thursday, October 2, 2014

On the way to Africa - 6 ( delayed)

On the way to Africa - 6 ( delayed)

I was waiting at the airport for my flight on my way home to addis when the announcement  inform is that would be delay in our flight . All the passenger starts to wake up from their sleep and advance to the guard standing at the gate.

Everyone enquirer the guard  for the timing of the next flight but he answered coolly , " I am like you" ,I don't know. What can we say ?

From the moment , we touch down in Djibouti, the immigration offer already make us upset. We have to pay US$60 for the visa fee at the VIP counter , the immigration officer already showed us the black face. If he is under my employment , I would kick him out. At the payment counter, another guy was so strict with is that we shook our head in disbelief. Why are they charging us and give us their poker faces. Why they think we owe them?

I could have given them a four letter word but I refrain . Refrained from trouble. My main purpose is to get out of this place and never
Want to come back again.

The whole trip through the immigration was so frustrating . And making want to get out as soon as possible.

They served tip bits for is to relieve our hunger but did nothing to pacify our anger. No proper announcement to inform us  the time of our flight and make us suffer in pain due to the  uncertainty.

I hope that  this trip is the first and last time for me to visit this dreadful country.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment