Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Am I laughing? Yes,I am.

An I laughing?

Today is not a special day and the topic we  are talking was about underwear and jelly. It was all on the news.

It was a game of it looks like me .talk like me but it us not me. It was same with the joke about superman tag line. It is a bird, no a plane . Yes , it is superman. A funny world.

It is about.business. G-string underwear and pole dance. This will be a good advertisement for the underwear business.

Do we need to wash G-strings ? It is only a few robes mapped together and is it washable ?  There is no stain and it will dry pretty fast. Maybe , it can be used as evidence for whatever.

What color is it? Red. hey! Be careful of the bull. It ramp everything in the way.  All the dirts will fly out and it will stink the whole country. Who cares as long as it can bulldozed through and meet the bull's eye.

Finally , we don't care whether it is used for the front or the back, jelly is necessary. Ass holes.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment