Monday, August 25, 2014

My anger on the road ...

I have been scolding and swearing when I drive on the roads in Georgetown.  The island is getting congested and it is really a pain in the ass to drive on the island specially having to bear the abuses of the outstation cars from KL. They are a different breed of animals I think.

This morning, a car bearing a KL number plate just jammed into my lane while I was travelling along Green Lane.  This followed another car moving into his lane and in front of him and another car jam in the following moments. There were three cars moving into my lane within seconds and it was really a mess and in the wild west.  I have been wondering why the cars moving into the tunnel located at the end of Green lane joining Udini road was so slow when there is no traffic lights along the way. Now,  I realized it is because of the cars jamming into the lane going into the tunnel that slows down the traffic and causing a stop-start condition.  I also believe that there is a lot of traffic accidents along this stretch of the road and with these sudden brakes.

I believe our CM, LGE have done a lot for Peanang especially on the traffic flow and widening of the roads. There is little that he can do in certain stretch of the roads in Penang as both sides are listed with houses , cementry and private lands.  Some of the roads have to take sharp turns around a bungalow house or state houses and it often post  a danger to the driver.

I told myself to control my temper but at times, it runs out of control and I will be yelling in the car. All the four letter words will come out  ie shit , F$%#k ,etc and it looks silly on me as the driver cannot hear me and only my wife is inside the car.  She always asked me " is ther shit in the car? or who is F%$King around ?  It really make me look stupid and lunatic.

Hold, hold , hold. I must control my temper , otherwise, I will like a nut running loose.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment