Friday, August 22, 2014

Do we have a choice ?

There are something that we can decide and there is something that we have to take on despite our reluctance or against our choice. In life, we will only want to do the things we like or choose to do. If that is the case, there will be no sweepers or cleaners for our roads and public facilities. Nobody would want to do the dirty and smell things or something that imposed hardship on us.

Yesterday , I had a meeting among my staff to take over the job of one staff who shall be going on a long maternity leave. After the meeting , I asked for the feedback and one of the staff responsed " there is no choice ". I think she felt instantly the feeling to reject any jobs that is assigned to her.  Some people preferred to idle around than to do any positive jobs.

It is the human mentality of some "negative people" to reject work.  They just want to do enough and anything more will disturb their routine and make them worked more.  Yet, these same people like to be appreciated by the bosses and wants upgrading or promotion when their time comes. What is in their head, I don't know.

For me, I have accepted assignment without any hesitation and I will leave the appriasal to my boss. I  believe he will be able to appraise my support to him and he will give me whatever is fair. My assignments are more difficult and serious as these task above and if I give them my assignments, they will cry all night long  and will be stressed out and  die fast.

Haiya, there many types of people in this world and some are very calculative .  You give me a buck and I will do a buck's job and nothing more. There are the merchants of venice where the tale of the two cities were based on.  

Whatever, life have to go on.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment