Friday, August 22, 2014

Go downtown - Georgetown

 Down town - Georgetown

I sent my wife for her treatment of pain in her hand and leg and I wonder off to walk along the street called Phuah Him Leomg and joining to Burmah Road and I stumble into a pub called Cohole .'it was a small pub and there was only a bar and some karouke TVs hanging above my head.

There was a few tables of customers and they were yelling aloud and out of tune. It does not matter how bad is the music and singing they were a lot of laughter and the people were happy.

I have been to a few of such small pubs and everybody know everyone like in Cheers. My heart was feeling a bit strange , sitting at the bar waiting for my wife because I could not bear to see her suffer the pain of the electric treatment.

While walking on the street , I felt the calm as the warm  Breeze sweep through the street. It has been a long time that I have not walk along the back lanes and alleys. When I was young I used to run along small lames and alleys. It was down memory lanes for me.

It is about time to fetch my wife and I will have to be moving from the pub.
It was really an experience to come   this way again.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment