Sunday, August 3, 2014

I am singing the blues ...

I felt lathargic and sluggish on a Monday morning and it could be because of too much restful breaks in the past one week.  A long public holiday and last weekend.  Actually, come to think about it, I have done a lot of things over the weekend.

I have been doing yoga on saturday and bought lunch for my wife in afternoon, cleaning dog shit every now and then, making juice for my wife and myself, bought dinner , enjoy the TV program and on Sunday, sent  my wife for prayer for his beloved father and mother, have coffee with her sister ,G and eat lunch at my sister's home, clean the car and also the dog shits again and went out dinner with my wife. I also practice Tai Chi for two sets before the night was out. 

Acutally, there is quite a lot to do and I have a very good rest the night before despite all the dreams. I am mentally fresh but my body is arching and I felt so heavy to move from my chair.  It is a feeling of heavily cramped down.

Suddenly, I felt life is passing by so fast.  Week after week and months after months.  I became more aware of the passing time and how little we have achieve or done.  It is not for money or greed but  just wondering whether there is some meaningful things to do nor not.

I start to look at the more older man who cannot walk or see or talk logically.  Last evening , I was having a dinner and this old lady just stand and wait for me and my wife to finish our dinner and to take our places.  It was so akward to have some stranger looking over you when you are eating and this old lady cannot wait anymore and she took a seat beside me and wave to her husband to come over.  Her hasband was wearing a dark sunglass and I think he has just have a cataract operation.  He walk so slowly and took the seat beside my wife.  I could see my wife rushing to finish her food and getting out of the restaurant as soon as possible.

I told my wife that why are these people so rude and crude. At least, they should ask our permission to sit on the same table with us. We actually don't mind but don't watch over us like a hawk and then take over the seats like a terrorist.  SOBs...... a bit cheese off.

Maybe, this foul mood is coming from this unhappy encounter and it was brought over from last nite today.  I have been feeling angry in my dreams over an incident happen a long time ago. I told myself that if I have a chance , I would have taken a different action.  Now, I have to let it go, let it go....

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment