Saturday, July 5, 2014

A visit to Moody Cow.

Lunch at Moody Cow, transfer road , Penang.

At lunch time today, I suggested to my wife to  eat lunch at Moody Cow since so many people have been talking about the place.

On reaching Moody Cow, we found that place is very small and there was no parking space. I drop my wife first  and drive around to find a parking place. I have to drive three wounds around the place before I decide to park behind the restaurant and have to take a short walk back to the restaurant.

The place is operated by two man and it was a cozy small place decorated in an ancient ambiance. The choice of food  is limited  as well as the smoothies and cakes. The furniture was simple and it was purposely set into an old lock to bring out the taste of the place and its concept.

We ordered two plates of different pasta  and the taste is above average . The food including a glass of green wheat and lime , it cost us about RM45.00 . It is considered average by Penang standard.

I was told by my friend that in the past two weeks. There are about 11 coffee cafe joints have sprang up on the island . This is really a shocking number and hopefully there are enough tourist coming to Penang.

Next Monday , Penang state is celebrating its heritage day. It will be an off day for Penang. This is really a good break for many work stress people.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment