Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Yogi cafe / my dream

Yogi cafe - my inspiration

I have an aspiration to provide a place for yogi's to interact. Yes. There are many temples or meditation centers to interact or meet. But, what about socializing and relax. Yogis are also human and they need friends to interact. Suitable places.

Again, not all yogis are vegetarians and  would like to make it like a place of worship or a place like a gym. A normal relaxing place where they can behave like normal people,'chatting and sharing their wisdom and experience in life.

I would like to offer them coffee , cake , breads ,etc . An abundance of choice . But the most important is with special designed furnitures to meditate or practice their post while socializing and interacting . Small groups interaction would be encourage .

A place of calm, relaxation and serene atmosphere will be provided to enhance the practice of yoga.

My dream is in the making.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment