Thursday, July 24, 2014

Overnight flight

The over night flight from  Dhaka to Singapore was a mess yesterday.  I had a dinner with my colleagues last night in Dhaka before departing on a night flight from Singapore. It was  simple buffet and the last time , I slept very well on the plan. But, this time was like hell.


I could not sleep at all on a 4 hours flight on SQ.  A lot of the passengers could catch one or two hours of sleep but my eyes was wide open.  I was not tired nor sleepy at hall..  I tried to watch a movie. When I enjoyed the movie and after that my eyes was still wide open.

I tried to meditate but the seat was so narrow and I have squzze myself into the economy seats and also hoping for a good night sleeep.  It failed miserably as I was still awake throughout the journey.

I was fearful because  it could affect my working mood the next day.  I could have taken a leave but I choose to come back to office to finish my work and also to attend my boss's lecture.


FEAR is something uncontrollable and it is a personal choice.  I have to take the choice at such unfair time and condition. It was a serious feeling which could upset up me the whole day and finally, calming myself down after worked.

The feeling of a daze feeling and tiredness slowly cripped in and it blurs the thoughts and the vision and disturbs our mental judgements.  The feeling will go away slowly and I will have to manage the feeling gradually fading away.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment