Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sitting in Danna

Sitting in Danna

Just finished a dinner with my wife in the western restaurant in Danna Hotel and now sitting at bar listen g to the musc. There was a two member band playing oldies . Their first song was " Daniel" sang by Elton John.

This song brought back many memories during my young days. The song was one of my favorite songs and it was very popular during that era.

Siting here listening to the yesterday songs really bring back in time. It is a kind of strange feeling  that I have list so much of my time. It is hard to account for the time which have passed as I struggle to  lock In with reality and the present. Going back 30 years and at the same time to be in the present times. Strange feelings.

I remembered reading a statement from PAS spiritual Advisor that he is focusing in enjoying the Ramadan spirit amidst the trouble in Pakatan rakyat  and he saiid that he don't know whether there is another Ramadan for him as he is already in his eighties. I think he is very wise as nobody is certain about living  except death is more certain.

I really admire his wisdom and political maturity. He remained a simple man when he was the MB of Kelantan.
Yes, life is so unpredictable and we only have the present.
Sitting here and enjoy the music and songs , bring this point clearly to me.

Enjoy the moments .

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment