Sunday, July 6, 2014

The hot rain

The hot rain

It was raining cats and dogs outside while I lay awake in the wee hours of the morning. The thunder and lightning were fighting to show off their power , each taking turns to unleash their act making the sky like the stage of a rock concert with the drums and the lights taking the center stage.

It was really very warm in the room despite the heavy rain outside and it was as if it is pouring hot water . A hot rain like someone have set  fire to it. I woke up to sound if the blasting music  with sweat all over. my body.

I thought of the air condition but u was worried that if u switch it on, it will bring on the lightning. But it has become intolerable and I cannot tolerate it anymore. I press the switch with a little fear in my head.

The situation in the room gets better and I felt more comfortable . I am trying to sleep a little more.

Wish me luck.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment