Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tiredness - my experience.

Just came back from a six days overseas trip ie 2 days in Singapore and 4 days in Bangladesh.  The time difference is zero hours for Singapore and 2 hours behind for Bangladesh.  However, I feel that travelling  for business and travelling for leisure is totally different.  For business, we are under stress and full load of assignments while for leisure, we are free as a bird and light as a feather.  This is a vast difference.

During travel, I notice that we have to rest deeply when we are sleeping and we should drink a lot of water and eat a lot of fruits to ensure that we have a peaceful time in the toilet. If we do not watch over our diet, we could end up high and dry while our waste will be totally blocked. 

Recently, I find that a glass of beer could do wonders when we are travelling under intense heat and this drink could cool down our body and make our body well and in balance.  A cold drink after under  under the heat has a very relieving feeling and wonderful feeling.

Yes, I am  feeling very tired due to the lack of sleep as foreign bed always keeps me awake and I am trying to get back the balance in my life , balancing between the Yin and the Yang.   It is a very complicated act but I have to do it for the sake of my well being.

Early sleep,  proper diet, lots of water and fruits  will do marvellous to my tired body. 

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment